Unwanted ammunition, road flares, and fireworks must be handled properly. Call the State Police Explosives Unit 802-244-8727 before moving explosives and shock-sensitive materials. PLEASE do not dispose of any of these items in your trash. They are also not accepted at the HHW collection days held within the alliance.